Full-time | Regular
Reports to Property Manager
Compensation: Hourly, DOE
Blanton Turner is looking for full time leasing agents to support the day-to-day customer service needs of Alley111, a luxury 12-story building in the heart of downtown Bellevue. Responsibilities include leasing, resident relations, assisting the property manager and administrative tasks...and having fun! If you are an enthusiastic, professional and authentic self-starter who can be flexible and organized, we want to talk to you!
- The Leasing Agent is the first point of contact with our potential and current residents and is responsible for ensuring interactions are positive and authentic.
- The Leasing Agent excels at customer service, project management, and sales with a go get ‘em attitude.
- Leasing Agents enjoy closing deals and are driven by winning.
- Reports to Property Manager.
- Interacts with property staff and representatives in a professional manner.
- Interacts with residents and tenants with the highest level of customer service and positive, will-do attitude.
- Works well with a wide diversity of people, honestly, ethically with integrity and a sense of humor.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Bilingual in Mandarin preferred.
- Computer literate; proficient with productivity software including MS Office and Google Docs.
- Culturally aware and able to work with diverse groups of people and interests.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Experience working with the public in a retail or sales environment.
- Friendly with a good sense of humor.
Marketing and Leasing
- Responsible for projecting a positive image and experience to prospective residents and the public in the course of leasing and conducting tours of properties.
- Assist with marketing efforts including providing implementation, sales data lead tracking, customer surveys, resident retention follow up.
- Meeting leasing goals and tracking results.
- Ability and interest in promoting the properties’ social media channels.
- Assist in implementation of a lease renewal strategy.
- Attend leasing, marketing and management meetings as required.
Maintaining the Physical Asset
- Identify issues preemptively and prepare for preventative maintenance.
- Respond quickly and appropriately to emergencies.
- Work in conjunction with Maintenance Manager to diagnose and solve issues.
- Conduct periodic property walks to ensure the property appears in proper condition for property tours.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with residents and community.
- Comply with all Fair Housing Laws and Landlord Tenant Laws.
- Maintain professionalism in all interactions with staff, residents, tenants and vendors.
- Identify and clarify needs of a resident, tenant or co-worker and respond to these needs quickly.
- Maintain regular communication with residents, coordinate resident events and conduct resident satisfaction surveys.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance :: employee premium covered 100% by Blanton Turner
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability :: employee premium covered 100% by Blanton Turner
- Long Term Disability :: employee premium covered 100% by Blanton Turner
- 401k Plan :: Eligible to start participating upon hire and we match dollar for dollar up to 4% and matched funds are vested 100% immediately
- PTO :: Able to accrue up to 16 days in your first year with Blanton Turner. You will accrue an additional day per year each year you work with us up to a maximum of 26 days.
- Paid Holidays :: 9 holidays per year (actual days off may vary)
- Family Medical Leave :: Employees may be entitled to 4 work weeks of paid leave for reasons protected under FMLA (For employees who have worked for the company at least twelve months and at least 1250 hours)
- and in writing).
About Blanton Turner
Blanton Turner is a Seattle-based property management firm providing multi-family and student housing developers and owners with real estate solutions for a new economy. We're a proven team that has been working together for years. We think like owners, run properties like the multi-million dollar businesses they are, apply insight gained through our extensive background in development, and enjoy having a little fun while we're at it.
Learn more at www.blantonturner.com.