Leasing Agent – Lexicon, Hollywood Lofts and Broadway Market Residential
Full Time | Regular
Reports to Property Manager
Compensation: Hourly $16-17/hour DOE + potential for commissions + competitive benefits
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday (subject to change after 3-4 months)
Blanton Turner is on the hunt for a highly organized, creative, high-energy, self-starter! The Leasing Agent is responsible for assisting the Property Manager with the professional day-to-day management of the buildings while providing exceptional customer and leasing management. If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
About The Properties and Leasing Agent Position
All located on or just off Broadway in the heart of Capitol Hill, these three buildings represent a great inventory of different apartments and living styles. Your office will be in the iconic Broadway Market and you'll be running up and down Broadway to tour the other properties in this satellite. We're looking for someone who will be great at connecting with the community and handling a fast paced and always changing work environment. Marketing properties via online advertising, coordinating and touring prospects, and selling apartments will be your main focus!
- Lexicon (38 Units)
- Hollywood Lofts (24 Units)
- Broadway Market Residential (30 Units)
- Interacts with property staff and representatives in a professional manner.
- Works well with a wide diversity of people, honestly, ethically with integrity and a sense of humor.
- The Leasing Agent is the first point of contact with our potential and current residents and is responsible for ensuring interactions are positive and authentic.
- The Leasing Agent excels at customer service, project management, and sales with a go get ‘em attitude.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Computer literate; proficient with productivity software including MS Office, SharePoint and Google Docs.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Experience working with the public in a retail or sales environment.
- Friendly with a good sense of humor.
Marketing and Leasing
- Responsible for projecting a positive image and experience to prospective residents and the public in the course of leasing and conducting tours.
- Assist with marketing efforts including providing implementation, sales data lead tracking, customer surveys, resident retention follow up.
- Meeting leasing goals and tracking results.
- Attend leasing, marketing and management meetings as required.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with residents and community.
- Comply with all Fair Housing Laws and Landlord Tenant Laws.
- Maintain professionalism in all interactions with staff, residents, tenants and vendors.
- Identify and clarify needs of a resident, tenant or co-worker and respond to these needs quickly.
- Maintain regular communication with residents, coordinate resident events and conduct resident satisfaction surveys.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance :: employee premium covered 100% by Blanton Turner
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability :: employee premium covered 100% by Blanton Turner
- Long Term Disability :: employee premium covered 100% by Blanton Turner
- 401k Plan :: Eligible to start participating upon hire and we match dollar for dollar up to 4% and matched funds are vested 100% immediately
- PTO :: Able to accrue up to 16 days in your first year with Blanton Turner. You will accrue an additional day per year each year you work with us up to a maximum of 26 days.
- Paid Holidays :: 9 holidays per year (actual days off may vary)
- Family Medical Leave :: Employees may be entitled to 4 work weeks of paid leave for reasons protected under FMLA (For employees who have worked for the company at least twelve months and at least 1250 hours)
About Blanton Turner
Blanton Turner is a Seattle-based property management firm providing multi-family and student housing developers and owners with real estate solutions for a new economy. We're a proven team that has been working together for years. We think like owners, run properties like the multi-million dollar businesses they are, apply insight gained through our extensive background in development, and enjoy having a little fun while we're at it.
Learn more at www.blantonturner.com.