Leasing Agent – Belroy Apartments
Full Time | Regular
Reports to Property Manager
Compensation: Hourly $15-17/hour DOE + potential for commissions + competitive benefits
Blanton Turner is on the hunt for a highly organized, creative, high-energy, self-starter! We are looking for the next Leasing Lead to help oversee the Belroy Apartments on North Capitol Hill. The Leasing Lead is responsible for assisting the Property Manager with the professional day-to-day management of the buildings while providing exceptional customer, leasing management and business management service. If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
- Interacts with property staff and representatives in a professional manner.
- Works well with a wide diversity of people, honestly, ethically with integrity and a sense of humor.
- The Leasing Agent is the first point of contact with our potential and current residents and is responsible for ensuring interactions are positive and authentic.
- The Leasing Agent excels at customer service, project management, and sales with a go get ‘em attitude.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Computer literate; proficient with productivity software including MS Office, SharePoint and Google Docs.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Experience working with the public in a retail or sales environment.
- Friendly with a good sense of humor.
Marketing and Leasing
- Responsible for projecting a positive image and experience to prospective residents and the public in the course of leasing and conducting tours.
- Assist with marketing efforts including providing implementation, sales data lead tracking, customer surveys, resident retention follow up.
- Meeting leasing goals and tracking results.
- Attend leasing, marketing and management meetings as required.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with residents and community.
- Comply with all Fair Housing Laws and Landlord Tenant Laws.
- Maintain professionalism in all interactions with staff, residents, tenants and vendors.
- Identify and clarify needs of a resident, tenant or co-worker and respond to these needs quickly.
- Maintain regular communication with residents, coordinate resident events and conduct resident satisfaction surveys.
About Blanton Turner
Blanton Turner is a Seattle-based property management firm providing multi-family and student housing developers and owners with real estate solutions for a new economy. We're a proven team that has been working together for years. We think like owners, run properties like the multi-million dollar businesses they are, apply insight gained through our extensive background in development, and enjoy having a little fun while we're at it.
Learn more at www.blantonturner.com.