Lead Concierge/Administrative Assistant
Full Time | Regular (Evenings/Weekends)
Reports to Property Manager
Hourly, DOE + Benefits
Are you natural born helper? Do you know Seattle like the “back of your hand”? Do always know about the best new restaurant? Are people drawn to your sunny, can-do attitude? Do you have Commercial property management experience, an eye for detail and a knack for building meaningful, genuine relationships? If so, Blanton Turner wants to talk to you!
We are looking for a Lead Concierge/Administrative Assistant to join the team at 400 Fairview as the assistant to the Property Manager. The Lead Concierge/Administrative Assistant is a customer-service oriented individual who is committed to providing tenants and owners with an impeccably run property and enjoyable experiences. The Lead Concierge/Administrative Assistant will consistently exemplify the attitude and management philosophy of Blanton Turner through their interactions with customers, tenants, colleagues and the general public.
- Report to the Property Manager.
- Interact with Blanton Turner Principles, employees and associates in a professional manner.
- Interact with tenants with the highest level of customer service and positive, will-do attitude.
- Assist guests and customers with reservations, transportation, area locations and other personal service needs.
- Assist the Property Manager with day to day property management task to ensure a smooth-running building and happy tenants.
- Work proactively with business partners including all vendors and other personnel serving the property and its tenants.
Skills & Qualifications
- Prior Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience is required.
- Prior Commercial Property Management experience is required.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor with a strong, professional customer service orientation.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint and Google docs. Experience with Microsoft Surface a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the surrounding area and all recreational, hospitality and business related information.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with YARDI Voyager 6.0 desired; ability to learn quickly required.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Show accountability for all work and actions.
- Displays a warm friendly, professional greeting to all those entering the property. Answers telephone in friendly, professional manner. Maintains accurate records of service requests and status.
- Responds promptly with accurate and thorough information according to the specific request. Arranges and confirms recreational, dining, and/or business activities.
- Assist in marketing the property by coordinating guests', tenants', and/or visitors’ needs. Puts the customer first.
- Maintains a file of services including transportation sources, accommodations, and referral contacts.
- Follows security and emergency procedures as defined for the property. Responds to emergency situations in a calm, efficient manner. Summons appropriate assistance and makes appropriate notifications in accordance with operating procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Marketing and Leasing
- Have an up-to-date and comprehensive understanding of market trends and comparable properties.
- Provide superior customer service at all times and continually review and improve customer service strategies.
- Maintain regular, effective communication with tenants.
- Perform regular community outreach to build networking relationships throughout the neighborhood.
- Experience with ActiveBuilding preferred.
Financial Reporting & Control
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Complete and distribute legal notifications to tenants.
- Review and adhere to the budget.
Maintaining the Physical Asset
- Assist Property Manager to prioritize, schedule and monitor daily activities, service requests, inspections and construction/improvement projects.
- Organize and maintain systems of documentation and ensure paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted in a timely manner.
- Work independently without direction, complete follow through on all assignments, and identify projects in areas needing improvement.
- Maintain a clean, organized work area.
- Must communicate professionally, concisely, and accurately in person and in writing.
About Blanton Turner
Blanton Turner is a Seattle-based property management firm providing multi-family and student housing developers and owners with real estate solutions for a new economy. We're a proven team that has been working together for years. We think like owners, run properties like the multi-million dollar businesses they are, apply insight gained through our extensive background in development, and enjoy having a little fun while we're at it.
Our approach to property management relies on our basis in relationships and perspective of property management as running a multi-million dollar business. Our dynamic management style starts with the people. For every property, we focus on finding the right person with a personality that complements the character of the building. Most of our managers are college graduates, and most also hold advanced credentials from IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management), including Certified Property Manager (CPM), Accredited Residential Manager (ARM) and Accredited Commercial Manager (ACOM) accreditations.
Blanton Turner team members receive the tools and training to succeed, and more importantly, the empowerment to be sensational. What does sensational look like? To us, it's a cared-for property, engaged residents and tenants, and increasing returns to our clients.
Learn more at www.blantonturner.com.